PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION
In accordance with Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 (Privacy Code).
The trademark Society Limonta is a brand of the Limonta S.p.A. group. For Limonta S.p.A. protecting its Customers’ data is an important issue, whether it be personal data or data of financial nature. For this reason, we hereby inform you that the collection, processing and use of your data is done in accordance with the laws in force.
This document, moreover, is intended to provide information to you on the data we collect, the purposes and methods of its processing and the security measures adopted to protect the same, in accordance with Art.13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Privacy Code.
This information is aimed at all users who visit and interact with the website www.societylimonta.com (“Website”), irrespective of whether or not products are purchased.
The Website www.societylimonta.com (“Website”) is owned by Limonta S.p.A. (“Limonta”), Via Cesare Battisti 15 – 23845 Costamasnaga (LC), VAT No. 00201760139, which, in compliance with the provisions of Italian Legislative Decree no 196 dated 30 June 2013, with this form, provides important information on the processing to which your personal data may be subjected during the procedure of registration to the Website or when browsing on the Website itself and/or using specifically requested services.
The provision of data is optional; however, any failure to enter the same in the mandatory fields, marked by an asterisk, will prevent you from finalising your purchase.
Data Processing Controller
The processing controller of data provided whilst consulting, browsing and using the Website is Limonta S.p.A. based in Costamasnaga (LC) Via Cesare Battisti, 10.
The data is processed with procedures appropriate for protecting your confidentiality and consists of its collection, registration, organisation, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, block, communication, dissemination, deletion and distribution, including combinations of two or more of those activities.
In particular, the data collected by way of special formats will be used:
– to allow for you to register on the Website and to access services reserved to registered users as well as for legal fulfilments related to the same;
– subject to your consent, for sending promotions, discounts and benefits by Limonta S.p.A., as well as to send sales or informative communications (newsletters), to perform market research, even aimed at assessing the level of customer satisfaction and for notifying all initiatives regarding the services offered on the website www.societylimonta.com, by way of automated systems, such as e-mail or SMS (marketing).
The data processing will mainly be performed using electronic or automated tools, in accordance with the methods and means suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of that data, in compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code.
In particular, all technical, IT, organisational, logistical and procedural security measures will be adopted, so as to guarantee the minimum level of protection of data required by the law, allowing access only to persons assigned to processing by the Controller or the managers appointed by the latter.
The data will also be handled and protected in rooms to which access is constantly controlled.
Personal data provided by you, for the purposes listed above, may be communicated to the following entities:
- To employees and/or collaborators of Limonta S.p.A.;
- To companies or consultants instructed to perform the installation, maintenance, update and, in general, management of the Website;
- To companies instructed by Limonta S.p.A. to send online communications;
- To all those public and/or private entities, individuals and/or legal entities (law firms, administration and tax consultancy companies), where the communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfilment of the contractual obligations accepted in relation to services provided via the Website, as well as legal obligations;
- To personnel dealing with customer care;
- To all those entities (therein including Public Authorities) that access the data by virtue of regulatory or administrative measures.
The data collected by Limonta via the Website is data acquired when you browse the Website itself or when it is sent by you voluntarily, for example, when registering or purchasing products on the Website.
The former is “statistical” data, i.e. collected when you use the Website and it is not collected to be associated with identified persons but it may, by its very nature, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow you to be identified (for example, IP addresses, parameters relating to the operating system used, etc.). This data relates to statistics collected to determine the most frequently visited pages of the website or to collect other information regarding use of the Website and to check its correct operation.
The latter refers to objective or personal situations of a specific individual or an identifiable individual (for example, name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.).
Statistical data is not attributable directly to the individual; therefore, it is not included in personal data.
Personal data processing methods
Your personal data is processed mainly in electronic format and with automated tools and it is stored for your identification for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed, and, in any case, within legal limits.
The personal data will not be communicated to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your consent.
Personal data processing purposes
The personal data is collected and processed by Limonta for purposes strictly linked to use of the Website, its services and the purchase of products. The data may also be collected in other operations; however, they are always compatible with those purposes.
In particular, the personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- As part of processes of purchasing products on the Website, we collect personal data (for example, personal details, e-mail address, postal address, etc.) via the order form;
- To provide customer services, we collect personal data (e-mail address and password) so that we can provide all the services required to purchase products on the Website;
- To provide technical support services, we collect personal data to provide information on browsing issues, browser compatibility, and the display or loading of web pages;
- During registration to the Website (optional), we collect personal data via the registration form to guarantee the services of access to reserved areas and services; here, you can view your order history, open orders and manage information relating to your personal details;
- For sending newsletters by e-mail, subject to your consent;
- For sending advertising, by e-mail, on similar products to those already purchased, in accordance with Art. 130 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;
- For sending customised advertising and profiling, thanks to information transferred by you or generated automatically (for example, confirmation of receipt and reading of e-mails, information relating to the operating system, order history, products viewed), subject to your consent.
The purposes for which the personal data is processed will in any case be made known and updated from time to time in the text of the information that Limonta presents to you before proceeding with the purchase.
If you do not wish to receive communications for advertising purposes or newsletters, you are entitled, at any time, to object and to revoke your consent. You may send your communication, choosing one of the contacts indicated at the point “Personal data processing controller” or using the delete link present in every communication
Data Processing Officers, Managers and Places
The processing of data connected to use of the Website takes place at the headquarters of Society Limonta, located at SS 36 – km36 no. 9, Garbagnate Monastero 23846 (LC), at servers located at the headquarters of Limonta Informatica and at the headquarters of Limonta.
The data is processed by Limonta by officers belonging to the Marketing, Sales, Administration, Legal and Logistics areas, also depending on the purposes to be achieved.
The data is also made available to third parties – autonomous processing controllers – for purposes connected to the fulfilment of the contract or invoicing (for example, couriers, banks, PayPal). Our service providers are not entitled to use the personal data sent for purposes other than fulfilling the contract.
In addition, the personal data may be communicated to police forces or to the judicial authority, in compliance with the law and subject to formal request by those entities, for example, as part of anti-fraud activities.
Non-provision of personal data
The provision of personal data to Limonta S.p.A. by way of the Website, in particular personal details, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number, is essential for the finalisation of the purchase contract. Some of this data may, on the other hand, be necessary to provide specific services on the Website, or to fulfil regulatory obligations.
Any refusal to communicate the data necessary for those purposes may involve the impossibility of finalising the purchase contract or providing the other services available on the Website (for example, the creation of a reserved area for you, support services, etc.). Any failure to indicate the data, therefore, may constitute a valid reason not to implement the contract.
The indication of additional data, other than that which is mandatory, as mentioned above, is optional and does not prejudice the use of the Website or purchase of the products.
Rights of the Interested Party
In accordance with Art. 7 of the Privacy Code, you are entitled to:
- a) obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to you and its communication in intelligible form;
- b) obtain, from the processing Controller:
– indications on the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied in the case of processing performed using electronic tools;
– an indication of the identification details of the processing Controller;
– indications regarding the entities or categories of entities to which the data may be communicated or which may come to know of the same in the capacity of representative appointed in the state territory, managers or officers;
- c) obtain:
– the update, rectification or supplementation of the data relating to you;
– the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or block of data processed in breach of the law;
– certification of the fact that the operations set out in the points above have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except where that fulfilment is found to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- d) object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data relating to you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
– to the processing of personal data relating to you, for the purposes of commercial information or sending of advertising material or direct sales or for the completion of market research or commercial communication.
Limonta has adopted security measures aimed at reducing to a minimum the risk of destruction or loss of the data, unauthorised access or processing that is not permitted or not compliant. However, it cannot guarantee to you that the measures adopted limit or exclude any risk of unauthorised access or dispersion of data.
We therefore recommend you ensure that your computer has software devices adequate to protect the transmission of data on the internet (updated antivirus systems).
Cookies and respective disabling
Cookies are used to perform IT authentications, session monitoring and storage of specific information regarding users who access the Website.
Some operations may be impossible to complete without using cookies.
Session cookies are used to perform multimedia cookies authentication (known as flash cookies) necessary to reproduce contents.
If you request it (through the “remember me” box when performing the login), persistent cookies are activated to allow for your authentication credentials to be stored.
The cookies described above are known as technical as they are used exclusively for technical purposes, or they respond to specific requests of the Website user.
You may choose at any time to disable cookies on the electronic device you are using for browsing, by way of the browser configuration; however, blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the functions of the Website and, as a result, some Web pages and some content they may not be displayed correctly.
Should you require further information regarding the use of personal data by Limonta, please contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. To keep updated on privacy, on the other hand, please visit the website of the Data Protection Authority at the address www.garanteprivacy.it.
This privacy information is updated to 17/01/2018.